发帖: 29
威望: 31 点
金钱: 9188 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间:2010-01-21
最后登录:2014-04-10
查看作者资料 发送短消息 推荐此帖 引用回复这个帖子

About my boys

My boys are 6 and 5 respectively this year. They are gourgeous - sorry, I might not be a typical Chinese mum, as I like praising my children all the time, before them and behind them

Yeah, I have been learning to be a good mother. To some degree, probably I am a good mum:) my boys are very very happy, bright, positive, caring... and smart!

S, the younger one, was complimented by his preschool teacher for his sense of humour at 3! He is really cheeky and can often surprises you with some unexpected comments!

A few days ago, as soon as he woke up beside me, immediately he said 'Hooray! it's downstairs time!'

One day, as soon as he woke up, he said unconsiously and sweetly, ' mum, I love you'. --- I can't ask more as a mum indeed...

Recently S had his 5 year birthday and he said he wants to change his birthday to another day. I asked him why, he said he just wants to... I have to remind him that people's birthday is actually unchangeable...

a few months ago, again soon after he woke up, he said sadly to me, 'mum, I don't want to get married'.   - I managed to keep calm and asked him 'why'. He said, 'I just don't want to'. He might be too young to express the reasons behind. With his brother's 'marriage' plan and 'girlfriend' in mind, I asked him, ' is it because you don't have a girlfriend to marry, but R has got one already?' And S agreed with this reason...

How fascinating is this...

楼主 | 2012-08-14 11:24 顶端
feir

级别: 新手上路
精华: 0

That kiss....

so long ago, when S was three or so. One day I came home with an exhausted body and heart.... S and R were watching TV in the living room. I sat down beside S and asked him to kiss me...

Possibly he know I needed his kiss badly; possibly he was just at a good age... anyhow he held my face with his little hands, then kissed me on my mouth, face, forehead ...slowly and gently, again and again... the magic kiss really ironed my heart and body...

I will never forget that kiss...

1 楼 | 2012-08-14 11:38 顶端
feir

About R

I am really impressed of R's success in selling a whole box of choclate in my church on Sunday. He did it on his own, without a tiny bit help from an adult.

I am so pleased to see that he is brave and independant enough to reach out people he may not know of. Although our church provides a friendly and nurturing environment to children. Thinking back last year, when he was five, he didn't even want to try to sell a single choclate... such a big difference in one year...

2 楼 | 2012-08-14 11:44 顶端
吃扣子的小怪物

发帖: 8
威望: 8 点
金钱: 80 RMB
注册时间:2012-07-31
最后登录:2018-08-02

我用有道字典帮助翻译的------
My boys are 6 and 5 respectively this year. They are gourgeous - sorry, I might not be a typical Chinese mum, as I like praising my children all the time, before them and behind them
我的男孩今年分别是5岁和6岁,他们是gourgeous(这个什么意思?)--- 对不起,我可能不是一个典型的中国妈妈,因为我喜欢赞美孩子们,当着他们的面以及背着他们时候,都是赞美。
Yeah, I have been learning to be a good mother. To some degree, probably I am a good mum:) my boys are very very happy, bright, positive, caring... and smart!

是的,我一直在学习,成为一个好妈妈。在某种程度上,也许我是一个好妈妈:)我的男孩都非常非常的开朗,明亮的、积极的、关怀他人的、都很聪明!
S, the younger one, was complimented by his preschool teacher for his sense of humour at 3! He is really cheeky and can often surprises you with some unexpected comments!
看,他们更幼齿些时候,伴随他幼儿园时代的老师的评价是很有幽默感 !他真是厚脸皮的并且经常说些令你惊奇的、意想不到的评论。
A few days ago, as soon as he woke up beside me, immediately he said 'Hooray! it's downstairs time!'
几天前,当他在我身旁醒来,他立刻说“万岁!”楼下(吃饭?)的时间到了!
One day, as soon as he woke up, he said unconsiously and sweetly, ' mum, I love you'. --- I can't ask more as a mum indeed...
有一天,当他醒来时,他说unconsiously(?)甜美的说,“妈妈,我爱你”。-------(感觉多么满足?)事实上我不能要求更多了…
Recently S had his 5 year birthday and he said he wants to change his birthday to another day. I asked him why, he said he just wants to... I have to remind him that people's birthday is actually unchangeable...
最近5岁他的生日,他说他想要改变他的生日日期。我问他为什么,他说他只是想改变而已……我不得不提醒他,人们的生日实际上是不变的…
a few months ago, again soon after he woke up, he said sadly to me, 'mum, I don't want to get married'.   - I managed to keep calm and asked him 'why'. He said, 'I just don't want to'. He might be too young to express the reasons behind. With his brother's 'marriage' plan and 'girlfriend' in mind, I asked him, ' is it because you don't have a girlfriend to marry, but R has got one already?' And S agreed with this reason...
几个月前,他醒来时不久,他对我悲伤的说,“妈妈,我不想结婚”。——我设法保持冷静,并问他“为什么”。他说,“我只是不想”。
思考这个问题他还太小了,这背后的原因可能是因为他兄弟有 “结婚”计划和“女朋友”在他的脑海中(?)
我问他,是不是因为你还没有女朋友的原因?……
How fascinating is this...
这是多么的迷人……
各位,有道翻译尽力了,这个男孩确实可爱。

3 楼 | 2012-08-16 11:36 顶端
吃扣子的小怪物

That kiss....

很久以前,他大概才3岁。有一天我回家精疲力竭的,身体和灵魂。S和R在客厅看电视。我在旁边坐下,让他吻我……

可能他知道我需要他的吻严重;很可能,他在一个不错的年龄……不管怎样,他用小手举行了我的脸然后亲吻了我的我的嘴,脸,额头……慢慢的,轻轻的,一次又一次的…神奇的吻真的熨妥了我的心灵和身体……

我永远不会忘记那个吻……

4 楼 | 2012-08-16 11:41 顶端
吃扣子的小怪物

About R

我很欣赏的R在我的教堂周日,成功销售了一整盒巧克力。他完全是自己做到的,没有任何一个成年人的帮助下做到的。

我很高兴地看到,他是勇敢的、独立的。......

......回想着去年,他才5岁的时候,他甚至没有想过试着去卖一个巧克力…这是如此大的影响的一年…

看来这两个男孩子是S和R

5 楼 | 2012-08-16 11:48 顶端
feir

Again about S

I recall one day, right after S woke up, he was a bit unhappy and said to me: mum, I don't want you to die...

I was surpised that he raised such kind of topic and I asked 'why' as usual...

Again he said, 'I just don't want'...

Then his brother, R, who is 6 already and going to a Chritian School, calmed him: 'don't worry, S, mum will go to heaven after she dies.'

Then I added on," and one day we'll all see each other again in heaven...' S was happy again anyhow.

Isn't it a beautiful wish that we could stay for eternity in heaven....although it's unverifiable...

6 楼 | 2012-08-23 12:26 顶端
feir

Mother's day

Sat night, my boys were taking order of my mother's day breakfast.

I chose: sandwich with fried egg, coffee, fruit salad, pancake...

A few minutes later, S (5 year old) said, 'there should be a children's day...' ------ I never thought about the fact that no children's day in Australia....!!!

I then said to my boys, 'well, there is no children's day in Australia, however there is one in China! 1st of June! we can still celebrate the children's day of 1 June..'

Yesterday I had my breakfast delivered to my bed...apparently boys' father did the cooking most of the time. You couldn't expect the 5 and 7 year old boys do it independantly...

7 楼 | 2013-05-13 09:48 顶端
violaine

级别: 圣骑士
发帖: 794
威望: 888 点
金钱: 17658 RMB
注册时间:2007-04-10
最后登录:2019-05-22

妈妈有爱心早餐吃哦~~~

Ca fait déjà un bout que je me suffis
且陶陶
乐尽天真
8 楼 | 2013-05-13 15:04 顶端
feir

i recently rejected the suggesting from the principal about letting my elder boy skip year 3.

He just turned 8 and is much younger than his year 3 classmates. therefore I would be worried about his social skills if you has to stay in the same class room with 8 other 10 year old children.

Plus, I suspected that the Principal was thinking of the balance between the year 3 and year 4 teacher - 20 kids in year 3 and 8 kids in year 4 only.----- this is not for my boy's best interest.

Anyway, lucky my boys have me as their mother - i love them so much I just want them to enjoy a happy and relaxing childhood, not much pressure.

Even when they grow up, they don't have to be very very succesful. Be themselves; be a normal person, explore and enjoy life, have responsbility and committmment to what they enjoy doing...

Surely in my eyes my boys are doing quite well already. my elder one is doing year 4 maths anyway and he is a member of MENSA; he is good in swimming; he loves reading... most importantly, he is a very caring and loving boy. We have very relaxing and close relationships at home.

Such a big blessing to me - a loving husband and two brilliant boys:)

9 楼 | 2014-02-17 12:32 顶端
<<   1   2  >>  Pages: ( 1/2 total )
BaoBao论坛 -> 亲子互动    

Copyright © 2000-2006 21Dove.com
Total 0.004231(s) query 4, Time is now:05-24 09:08, Gzip enabled